Pre-Comp & Tiny Pre-Comp
Thursday August 6th at 7:00pm
Hello JCDA Families!
We hope you are all doing well.
We have had a very interesting week, but as I posted on Facebook on Tuesday, we believe God has worked EVERYTHING for our GOOD. There have been a few hurdles, but thankfully after months of uncertainty, our problem solving skills are at an all-time high!
We are happy to say that our recital packets have all been revamped and updated with much more step by step information that will hopefully provide you with some understanding of our safety and performance process, along with filling you in on all of the fun and exciting perks our performance venue will offer you and your dancers.
While we have adapted and adjusted through many situations on our own, we do have to share with our families a rather big change that affects the LOCATION of our show. As I said, our staff leaped into action, and we have a wonderful solution listed below.
Over the weekend, Spring Lake Winery contacted us and withdrew from hosting our recital event. With regulations getting tighter on bars and restaurants, they have cancelled many of their larger in-person events at this time. They released this statement for our families,
“Dear parents and students,
It is with deepest sorrow that we must inform you that Spring Lake Winery cannot host your wonderful dance recital this year. Due to the ever developing rules and regulations pertaining to Covid-19 it was decided by the Varallo Family for the safety of all, that we are unable to host your 2020 dance recital.
We are hopeful, and will be honored to host your next recital in 2021.
Stay well, be safe and dance on.”
About 30 minutes before the owner of Spring Lake called to have this difficult conversation with Miss Shari & myself, one of our awesome teachers, Miss Audri, who also manages the Niagara Frontier Golf Club mentioned that her place of business was actually available all weekend, if anything happened she just wanted me to know that they could host us.
God knew truly before we did, and that to me is truly amazing.
We are PROUD to announce our 2020 Recital at Niagara Frontier Golf Club.
Niagara Frontier Golf Club
1058 Lake Rd.
Youngstown, NY 14174
As we have worked closely with Miss Audri & her awesome staff over the last few days, they are not just confident they can host our event, but they are THRILLED to have us!
Here is a little shout out from Miss Audri: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLPU6iHgnZo
Here is a little shout out from Jake, the Membership Director, who is SO EXCITED to make this event happen for our kids!:
Here are a few PERKS we thought were pretty amazing…
1. The area we will be utilizing is next to a very large parking lot. This means you don’t have to walk to far carrying those chairs, the ground is level, and there is ample parking for all of our families!
2. We will be able to have a dancer “check-in” table next to the stage. At Spring Lake, we thought we would have to check in our dancers inside their vehicles, but this venue’s set up allows our families to safely find a parking spot, get everything you need out of the car, This allows us the opportunity to show you where to go very clearly and concisely, to be sure you receive your child’s recital shirt, and to answer your questions. Basically, it allows us even in the age of COVID-19, to provide that personal experience and get our kids excited for the show.
3. The Golf Club is providing Concessions, including chips, candy, pop, water and Gatorade. At AM shows, they plan to have Tim Horton Donuts and Coffee available for purchase, and beginning at 11am they will be firing up the grill to offer hotdogs, hamburgers, and sausages for purchase as well. Cash only please!
4. A Cash Bar will be still located outside at our event for any parents who would like! We know some of our parents were really looking forward to enjoying a glass of wine while watching their child do their thing! If you would like an adult beverage to enjoy responsibly, you still can!
5. The Golf Club is providing Tee Times to JCDA Dance dads and moms who want them! This unique opportunity couldn’t be duplicated at another venue, p we say why not make the most of it!? If you are interested in booking a Tee Time before or after your child’s show, please e-mail Jake@niagarafrontiergolfclub.com.
6. Our photographer Dave from DMS Photos is so excited to take those solo photos of your dancer! To book an appointment with him and to get details, use this link: https://calendly.com/dmsphoto/dance-pictures
To view the space and our anticipated set up, please see the video here:
We know this year has been difficult, and while we know you are all dealing with so many issues surround this current situation ranging from work to school, we want this recital to be the one thing we can offer your family right now to celebrate! You all deserve that. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to serving your family along side the Niagara Frontier Golf Club at this time.
At moment, all recital packets have been fully updated with this information, as well as additional information regarding sub show times, call times, and drop off procedures.
We will notify our families of any further information via e-mail updates as well as on your recital website.
Thank you again for being a part of the JCDA Family. We sincerely hope you enjoy your weekend, and we look forward to kicking off our dress rehearsal week on Monday!
Miss Jackie, Miss Shari & The JCDA Family
ACCESS YOUR UPDATED PRE COMP / TINY PRE COMP RECITAL PACKET BY CLICKING THE PDF LOGO